Your kids are all about style, we know that. The Pocket Mod Petite is Razor’s smallest miniature Euro-style electric scooter designed for younger riders ages 7 and up. Razor’s PowerCore 100-watt hub-driven motor delivers speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h) and the 12V rechargeable battery provides up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge. With the two-tone jewel box candy colored body, 10" (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, color matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, and hand-operated brake, the ride on the vintage-inspired Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.
- Razor’s Smallest Pocket Mod–A vintage-inspired electric scooter scaled-down and slowed-down for riders age 7and up, with a maximum weight of 110lbs(50kg).
- Cute Retro Styling–With the two-tone jewellery box coloured body, colour matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, and hand-operated brake, the Pocket Mod Petite isa miniature Euro-style scooter that is sure to make you the most stylish rider in the neighbourhood.
- Better for Younger Riders–The 100-watt, high-torque, hub-driven motordeliversspeedsup to 8mph (13km/h). Rear-wheel drive delivers betterbalancecontrol and traction for a stable ride.
- Uninterrupted Fun–Featuresa 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery providesup to 40 minutes of continuous ride timeon a single battery charge.
- Smooth Ride –With the 10" (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, your ride on the Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.