Induction hobs that are ’plug and play’ allow for easy and convenient installation, meaning an existing socket can be used, so no need for an electrician to make changes to electric wiring.It’s worth noting that as these products are plugged into mains electric, the nominal power is limited to 3.7kW. This means when cooking with more than two pots at the same time, the hob triggers an automatic power management, which may be inconvenient for large households that frequently cook larger meals with many pots at the same time. For higher power output, please select a hob without plug/with fixed wiring.
With this new control panel, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. And the new QuickStart- and ReStartfunctions make cooking even easier.
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- Plug & Play: plugs easily into the socket
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.